Monday, November 16, 2009

BUSY.

Try not to ask me out from this period till first week of 2010.

I have a lot of things pending. Not really a lot...probably one too early to make a decision but one which I probably need to make soon...

Is it really wrong to take your work too seriously? My aunt told me before that she can't take care of everything at the same time. One will go bersek. I tried to avoid mistakes. Hence I will double check and remind my colleagues again on certain things. But then still, other departments screw up and I get calls early in the morning at 5am from my customer. Not my fault. I think to manage a company well, the boss plays a very important role in coaching your staff in terms of discipline and learning to take initiatives. Also one important thing is that your workers must respect you as a boss then they will be more initiative and discipline. I really respect my aunt a lot for she lead by example. Should learn to take things on my stride. As long as I completed my tasks correctly my job should be done and I can be accountable to myself. Maybe that's how I can learn to relax a bit.

Many many things had not been going too smoothly. I thought that I am a very strong girl and don't cry easily. But recently, emotional crisis seemed to be hitting me. After analysis with dear dear, it seems like I have a lot of things on hand which are waiting for me to come to a decision, like 2 major ones only but then also because relationship with my mum had not been so well lately, it just makes things worse.

Hopefully...hopefully by end of this yr, I will reach a conclusion...

also pray hard that all our chefs and workers and drivers will not suffer any injuries or fall sick in the critical period to come.

Please try not to contact me or ask me out from now till end of the yr. Shall just focus on work and spend more quality time with my loved ones.