hello world, good morning!
went to Rashidah's Jazz class yesterday with JX. Was pretty excited yet nervous cos it's been a yr since I stopped dancing. Was thinking if I am still as flexible and quick to pick up and remember steps or not. haha. We did latin jazz yest. First time exposure to this genre of dance for me. It was fun and brought back a lot of memories in the past when I was still dancing with those familiar faces. Lucky my back ache din come and haunt me after all but i keep having mental block. haha! And a bit not used to latin jazz cos u really need to relax ur body but I feel that my movements are a bit stiff. kekeke....I will definitely go back to hip hop. But after June. Me and JX's floral arrangement class will commence on the last wk of May and hence we're going to be busy! Hopefully JX and Serena and Eileen can join back dance again in June! Looking forward to us dancing tgt again! My life is gonna be so enriching. lol.
So girls, confirmed Vesak Day we're gg to bake Macarons rite? *Winks*
Somehow I feel that we must take the opportunity when we're still young to learn more things and do what we really like to do, to pursue our passion. If not, would you want to wait till when ur're old and then regret? Would you want to keep sighing "hai..i should have learn this when i was young..." when ur're in ur thirties?
This reminds me of a song by a band. The lyrics go like this:
尽情挥洒自己的色彩 年轻不要留白
走出户外放开你的胸怀
阳光也叫我不要再等待 一起魅力摇摆
年轻不要不要留白
享受自我的喝采 丰富生活好好安排
阳光催我脚步加快 年轻别再徘徊
Don't waste your youth!
=)