I am in the search for nice chilling out places and hence decided to explore this place with Ryan.
The setting is has a very rustic feel due to those 60s coffee shop metal sliding doors, and the tables and chairs were also very coffee shop feel.
The menu has a lot of variety but I had read from reviews before stepping foot here that the food here is not nice, hence I did not have much expectations on the food but more of exploring the place.
Here's some pictures:

The classroom chairs and coffee shops table (this is the external seating area).
Vennetta Lopez was there too!




Nescafe Milkshake and Vanilla Milkshake

Overcooked and Overpriced Fish and Chips
I still have some photos from the DSLR which I had yet to upload....a bit lazy to do so...haha...let me find the time to upload them.
For those who wants to chill out, there's also other eating places there, such as a French restaurant where the pastry looks good, and also a German bar?
Must recap based on the photos..