CNY is uber boring. My visiting jus takes one day. All i do is eat, and sit and stare at the TV. Today's the second day and here i am doing 2 presentations for this coming Mon and Tue. What a life. Actually there's more to be done. I need to start applying for intern and i haven finish editing my CV yet. I was wondering if i shld apply for intern now or forget abt intern completely. Intern usually starts in early May. Let's say, let's say if i get an intern, will i be able to make it for musical rehearsals? dilemma dilemma... I dun have a proper intern yet considering i am in yr 4 now...My future is soooo 'bright'...
Recently i found a new way to relieve stress and makes me laugh! Go youtube search for Chipmunks! whahahaha.... the way u hear them sing those songs familiar songs it's really damn funny...not to mention ear-piercing too! try it! *mao liang must be rolling his eyes now...lol
We Taking Over (Zee's dance competition song...lol!)
Everybody by Backstreet Boys!
Apologize
went jogging today with my mum. super long din go jogging but must get the momentum back!