our 'ezlink' ran out of money le so we bought the individual trian tickets. The train tickets are actually tokens! so cute!

When we reached the restaurant we saw a HUGE crowd...mostly tour group from China and when we got our queue no there's 100 people in front of us! so we have to wait a fewwwwww hrs (I think abt 2.5hrs) There was nth much dere to shop. Hui Ping went to do some last shopping at the Giordano over there for her brothers and we went to shop at a bookstore over there. Then we head to this donut cafe, got some donuts to share before we finally got our table. Some of the items that they have here are not found in singapore.




After our lunch, there was no more time left for shopping. We head back to the hotel and get ready to board the bus to the the airport. I slept all the way on the bus (after lunch syndrome). At the airport we settle down at a cafe for some snacks and I decided to spend finish the last of my money. Bought another magazine, ViVi. I think Taiwanese magazines are great!
By the time we reached Singapore, it was mid-night. Home Sweet Home! Sweet dear dear rent a car to fetch me and we went to East Coast for supper before sending me home. By the time I reach home it was abt 3am...Zzz...I'll go Taiwan again some time =)
Here's some other random photos:

This is the photo of the ball bearing that is suspending the Taipei 101 Tower.

This is the highest level they allow the public to go to. We asked a local to help us take a photo. And after he helped us to take he also want to take with his gf. Seems like what we do the locals or other tourists want to follow us. muahahaha..lol!

This is in Hualien on our way to Taroko Gorge. It was a nice weather that day.

The entrance of Taroko Gorge. I love jump shots.

This is my bedroom in Hualien Minsu (Stone House). This is the 'princess room'!!!


Dim sum from Hualien Night Market. They are damn nice!!!I think the Xiao Long Bao here is nicer than the ones at Ding Tai Fong.

At the Gold Mine Museum. Choo choo!

We're above the clouds!
At the highest peak on our way to Hualien! I really love jump shots. LOL!


Look at Tom with his bicycle kick!





We're shouting to the Pacific Ocean. Nah...just action only =)


燕子and 燕玲. 燕玲模仿燕子! =)))
The end of my story in Taiwan... =) Finally...