Friday, June 18, 2010

Some creative items from SYTYCD:


Like the way they utilise the bench....and the guy is cute!!!


hard for me to grab the meaning behind this choreo initially...



I dun understand the meaning behind the choreo this time though...but I see the way they put efforts in those props and costumes, sth different...


OMG!!! our dance song "Mad". A lyrical hip hop piece...look at the stunt at 1:22 min!!! OMG!!! It's so fast and my god how many turns she spin???!!!!and also at 0:51min!!! how that guy pulled that girl from the floor and managed to do a 180 degrees turn to carry her and face front!


I like the lift at 0:59!



I think this batch of dancers are more gymnast-like/stuntmen and stuntwomen...lol!


This Broadway item is so CUTE!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!


OMG!! Look at the girl lifting the guy on just her shoulders and then throwing him on the floor with just a flick of her shoulders!...got a shock after i saw this!

Realised the dancers like to use bed, tables and chairs/benches for their items and girls like to carry and lift guys too..