Sunday, June 6, 2010

Feels refreshing when I came out from the shower, after sweating it out from exercising. can't dance to exercise le, so I just switched to brisk walk at my neighbourhood park and doing squats at the fitness corner. Then climb the stairs to the 9th storey where I lived. Aiming to exercise at least 2 to 3 times a wk to keep fit. Glad that I had maintained my weight ever since I lost weight during my last cac+us. May not be a gd news cos it means my muscles are being converted to fats! lol! So have to tone them.

I went to this hairdresser at simei with my cousin, who was recommended by my cousin's colleague. The auntie, Auntie Li Lian, who is already a mother of 2, her figure is damn good, thinner than me and looks damn young. She really maintains well. Then she told us that before her wedding she was very very fat and she showed us her wedding photo. We all got a shock. It's so different from what she look now. She shared with us how she lost weight. She disciplined herself to climb stairs everyday. then when going down she uses the lift to do down. She did not skip any meals but just ate more veggies and try not to eat after 8pm. Cos my cousin is fat so she was telling her that you need to take the first step. Tell yourself you can do it and discipline urself to go and exercise. She's very proud of her tummy and ask my cousin to feel. It's flat one lor...Sometimes I'm alr very tired and lazy but still force myself to go exercise. It makes me more energised too and I dun have to be afraid of taking food which is unhealthy like chips, chocs, cakes etc. Still can enjoy them...

went to visit the sinseh agn yest. He din help me to tui na this time, just remove some blood agn from my lower back, and this time round, the back of my thighs. Gonna endure the pain agn for some time cos of the bruise from the needles. I wonder if i can be completely treated...go for MRI to prove? but gd thing is my lower back doesn't feel pain and strain any more..

Okays, me and the tai tai club members gonna organise a picnic outing. Will invite you, Zee and the jazzies! Keep a lookout on facebook!