October is a busy month for me.
We're currently working with my uncle's friend who is a HR manager and we engaged her to help us restructure our salary structure and other HR issues such as our appraisal system, our employee benefits and welfare etc. I'm involved in this project as well. I learnt a lot from her which i cannot learn from the HR modules in school. Seriously dunno why we spend so much time studying.
There's a lot of things to implement and we're trying to slowly build up the company's operational efficiencies. One major project will also to be tracing the food cost of all the outlets and doing PNL analysis. I'm undertaking it as well.
This month I have quite a few events at the NUS outlet as well. Also advertising and interviewing for service staff.
Hope that I can complete all the things in time. Hope this month will be a fruitful month.
One thing i like abt my job now...I get to learn a lot on management issues which other jobs may not be able to provide these kind of opportunities =)