Monday, October 11, 2010

Showcase Showcase. Realized some time i did not update on my classes. Well, teacher was sick for 2 weeks so the second stage was delayed, but still coming to an end soon. So fast. Somehow i think this stage the designs were not as nice.

Lesson 2.3: S-shaped (Very difficult)
(Of Palm Leaves, Carnations Poms, Dried Flower Sticks, Johor Fern)

Lesson 2.4: Crescent Shaped (Also difficult)
(Of Geberas, Statice, Johor Fern, Eucalyptus)

Lesson 2.5: Landscape
(Of onions, carrots, chrysanthemum poms, Hypericum, )
I did not take any photos of this arrangement cos it's too 'cina' and that it's very ugly. There's a lot of tears behind this arrangement. We're supposed to use onions and carrots to make anthurium flowers. It took us a darn long time to peel the onions cos everyone was tearing non-stop when peeling!!! I'm serious. Then we gotta cut the carrot and shave them into small sticks and we have to make like 8 to 10 of them. It took us a long time just to make those as we're all tearing away. haha! But the outcome of it...wasn't very nice.

Lesson 2.6: Mid-autumn Festival Themed
(Of Ginger Flower, Japanese Bamboo, Geberas, Statice)


Lesson 2.7: Dried Flowers Arrangement - I love this!
(Of roses, grapes, pines, bears)

No Lesson! I made this myself: Artificial Floral Fruit Basket. The fruits are artificial too!
(It's for my IBM Canteen to promote fruit juice. My first attempt without assistance!)