Friday, June 10, 2011

Taiwan Trip 2011 - First night @ Taipei and Second day @ Hualien

I hope the resolution is clear after I uploaded to photobucket. Simply have lots of photos to sort (10K of them!). And as Ryan took the photos with his DSLR, the file sizes are pretty big. So i just upload some of them which I liked. The rest I will show u all after I created my fotojournal. It's this package at fotohub where my cousin decided to get a package and we can do it like a scrapbook and they will print for us. Jus dl their software online and u can rearrange the photos in any way u like, add text etc and send it online to fotohub. We are making 2 for 陈叔叔 and 刘阿姨 cos they're really very nice and we decided the best gift is probably to make the fotojournal so that they can use it as their advertising medium and show pple the nice places to go.

First night:
Nothing much since by the time we reached Taipei city already evening. Went Carrefour to shop for snacks and maggi mee since the third nite we are gg to stay in the mountain (though there's 7-11 in Cingjing).

Photobucket
This is Mayuki in Shilin Night Market. (Pardon the upside down image. Already rotated in photobucket but still comes out this way). I like the effect and the mood shot.

Second day: Hua lien (my second visit but i won't get sick of gg dere agn and agn!)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ryan is jealous I kissed the Indiana Head Rock and so he poked his eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chen Shu Shu is the only driver who can take nice jump shots so accurately we only need one take!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Pardon the inverted image agn

Photobucket
Liu Ah Yi's new hse! Built behind her current one. She gave me a family room (2 storeys), when I only reserved a 4 pax room. She rushed to get it tidy for us to stay. On the night we arrived, they were still testing the UV lights stuff on the ceiling. So when we switched off the light, this is what you can see...
Photobucket
Very hard to capture the pictures. Best of all, this family room has 2 bathroom and 1 toilet! and the room has nice mini wall stickers. Love love love Liu Ah Yi!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My cousin says this looks like one of the image in 下一站,幸福. Lol.

Photobucket
Kong Ming Lantern

Photobucket
This cheaterbug dunno how to write chinese.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shall upload more later. It's housework time. Look out for the photos I took in Lavendar Cottage (Taichung - Shinshe)!