Sunday, September 9, 2012

Brunetti!

Finally I get to come here with him.

Was first introduced to this place when we gathered after Serena's wedding.
Was excited by the variety of desserts in the display fridge.

Knowing that he has a sweet-tooth, I've been wanting to bring him to try and we finally got the chance...like after almost 1 yr?

Look at the variety of desserts on display! All looks so tempting!

Photobucket
I want some of this...

Photobucket
and some of that..

Photobucket
and these look good too!

Photobucket
Gelato ice-cream?

Photobucket
So hard to decide!

Photobucket
Awww so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pick me pick me!

Photobucket


I am busy taking photos until he cant stand it and ask me to stop taking photos and faster order. It's so embarrassing to keep taking those photos but i simply can't resist.

Photobucket
So many flavors!

The macarons are my first target but the flavor which I wanted was sold out - Sea Salt Caramel.
Ordered these instead: (from top left) Passionfruit, Yuzu, Tiramisu, Raspberry
The nicest of all is the Yuzu flavor, not too sweet and a bit sour. I believe Yuzu means Pomelo.
 cPhotobucket

Photobucket

Pear and Cheese Crumble - Very nice crust and the cheese taste is ok for a not-too-cheesy person like me.
Photobucket

IMG_2341

IMG_2342
Playing with Photobucket  photo-editing function!

I believe too much sweet stuff will be too heavy for the stomach ('gelard') and hence i persuade the boy to get some savory items. Got ourselves a chicken sausage pizza! Other than nice, i don't know what other words to describe. It's not fantastic but still, nicely baked. The olives are good!


Photobucket

(Expensive) Ice-lemon tea:
Photobucket
The white color floating item is not ice-cream. It's lemon icing!

Photobucket

IMG_2349

See more about Brunetti from Iron Lady Chef's blog:
http://www.ladyironchef.com/2012/05/brunetti-italian-pasticceria-tanglin-mall/

It's a nice place for brunch/hi-tea, albeit the price is a bit expensive.
Nevetheless it's ok to indulge once in a while!

Brunetti Pasticceria
163 Tanglin Road
#01-35 Tanglin Mall
Tel: +65 6733 9088
Sun to Wed: 8am – 9pm
Thu to Sat: 8am – 10pm