I's got a craving for Thai Food and hence suggestd Porn's, since I had never tried before and heard it was not bad.
Indeed, the food was good, but slightly pricey.
Mei Chiew did not eat a lot and did not even order rice.
Based on 1 appetizer, 3 dishes (quite small portion as compared to zi char), 1 rice and 2 drinks, it's almost $50.
Here's what we had ordered:
Appetizer: Stuffed Chicken Wing


Ooh...are you drooling? The stuffing inside is really savory and juicy, and just dip a little of the Thai Chilli Sauce, the taste simply explodes in your mouth. I heard that it's not easy to make this dish because it takes a lot of skills to debone the chicken wings.
Main #1: Green Curry


Green curry tastes a bit sweet. It's best to go with rice cos just eating the gravy alone can make one fill full very fast as it's slightly sweet. Still, it's nice!
Main #2: Minced Pork fried with Basil Leaves


Another traditional Thai dish! It's really really savory! And I think guys can eat a few bowls of rice to go along with this dish. Very 下饭 indeed!
Main #3: Stir-fried Kang Kong

A common dish even among the Chinese Ethnic group. I think the chef knows how to control the fire as the kang kong is stir-fried till the texture is just right and the garlic makes it very fragrant!
Drinks: Lemongrass Drink

How can we miss the traditional Thai drink? It's an acquired taste though...Some people do not like the taste but I love lemongrass! I find it very fragrant and this drink is indeed very refreshing especially when taken cold! My aunt added lemongrass when she makes Iced Jelly and ooh...can't find words to describe...
Also a small tip: when barbequing food, instead of using brush to spread the margarine, use a stick of lemongrass (have to smashed it first) to spread the margarine. The BBQ items will taste more fragrant.
Overall, I find the food excellent. The place is a bit small so might have to wait during peak hours. A bit pricey but still worth it.
Address:
28 Liang Seah Street