Tuesday, May 1, 2007

CAC+US Musical Performance 2007: One Step at at Time(7)

Aftermath...
After learning a little bit of lyrical jazz for the performance, we fell in love with it, esp me, jx, ser and eileen...and we kept looking forward to practices even after the performance so as to learn this new type of jazz(as in new to us)...and the song whh Zee chose-"Precious" by Yuna Ito...is damn nice....
It's not even christmas and we're exchanging gifts...elaine is so sweet...composed a song which is about all the things we did for the past few months and burn it, plus all the photos, into a nice cd for everyone...
The whole week of the performance was crazy…Mon supposed to have practice too…brought my boots and stuff…carried all the way to school…then I got toothache…din even go for CB lesson and told Serena I won’t be gg for practice and went to see dentist. Turned out my tooth got infection and need to do root canal…It was ok before I took the x-ray…but after taking the x-ray my tooth ached like hell…I’m the kind of person who can endure pain de but if I said it’s very painful…it’s really very painful..haha…the person scheduled me for root canal on next wk but on tue noon my tooth ached again…really cannot take it this time and I called the person to push the appointment forward and I was scheduled for it on thurs morning…hur…damn pathetic…still had to smile during performance and for 2 nights I woke up and cldn’t sleep cos of the pain…then thurs I also skipped OM tutorial and lecture…thurs after performance I went home to look through my script again for biz com presentation the next day…