Aftermath(Con'td):
and sat I had CB test which I only started studying on Fri night, covered only 2 chpts out of 8… studied till 5.30am…then slept for 2.5 hrs and went sch…I really slept like 30secs during the test itself…haha..lucky it’s mcq and this module lucky can use ur common sense one…yeah…that wk was like hell for me…I also wan to thank all my project mates for being so understanding and giving me with the easier tasks to do=)
After everything ended, I could not get back to the normal life…not used to not having to go to AS7 after lesson and I guessed the rest also felt the same way as me…we just missed dance a lot and couldn’t wait for dance practice on sat to come…our jazz blog’s tagboard was flooded with lotsa messages..haha~I guessed the friendships forged during this period of time are really really precious… and the worst thing is…after the performance, I ate a lot…like I’ve been starved for many years…and I became slacker…keep thinking of dance everyday…and when everyone is like chiong-ing for exams I still take my own sweet time…oh wells, even exam is over now…yay~